Eller PH Manual Hand Chain Hoist
ELLER PH manual hand chain hoist with overload protection as standard from 500kg.
- Overload protection fitted as standard on all hoists from 500kg WLL.
- Housing made of plated steel in orange powder coat, other vital parts are from cast steel
- The large sized safety brake works instantly when operation is stopped, holding the load safely in any position. Safety brake with two pawls
- Load chain sprocket made of alloy steel with precision machining and heat treatment
- High quality spur gears
- Sprocket wheel shaft runs on ball bearings
- Swivelling drop-forged top and bottom hooks are specially designed for slow bending to warn excessive overload
- The hooks have forged double spring safety latches
- Open frame design for self-cleaning, quick load sheave inspection and easy hoist maintenance
- Parts likes bolts, nuts, discs and chain guide are galvanized
- Front and back cover can be mounted and dismounted with the same wrench size
- Robust chain connection of end part
- Standard with overload protection from 0.5t
- European Grade 80 galvanized load chain according to EN-818-7