Eller PHPTL Combined Manual Chain Hoist With Push Trolley
Price on Request
ELLER PHPTL combined manual hand chain hoist and low headroom push travel trolley with overload protection.
- Housing made of plated steel with orange powder coating, other major parts made from cast steel.
- The large sized safety brake works instantly when operation is stopped holding the load safely in any position.
- Safety brake with two pawls.
- Load chain sprocket made of alloy steel with precision machining and heat treatment.
- High quality spur gears.
- Sprocket wheel shaft runs on ball bearings.
- Swivelling drop-forged top and bottom hooks are specially designed for slow bending to warn excessive overload.
- The hooks have forged double spring safety latches.
- Open frame design for self-cleaning, quick load sheave inspection and easy hoist maintenance.
- Parts such as bolts, nuts, discs and chain guide are galvanized.
- Front and back cover can be mounted and dismounted with the same wrench size.
- Robust chain connection of end part.
- Overload protection as standard.
- European Grade 80 load chain according to EN-818-7.
- Integrated push trolley PTL.
- Headroom: 0.5t - 272mm, 1t - 270mm, 2t - 388mm.