Pewag LEVO Clamp LC
Automation and user safety play an increasingly important role in today‘s work market. Processes such as the lifting of steel plates and steel constructions are a potential hazard for persons and material.
To ensure safety during lifting operations, a premiu m tool is required that is easy to operate and safe to handle. The pewag levo clamp LC was developed specifically for this challenge and makes it possible to lift loads manually, using a remote control unit.
The pewag levo clamp LC
• provides support when working at heights or in areas that
are difficult to access.
• withstands temperatures that put a strain on the user
(-20 °C to 60°C).
• enables the targeted use of personnel resources.
(crane of lifting equipment operator may lift and release
• is suitable for lifting and transporting steel plates with a
maximum hardness of 37 HRC (345 HB).
• has an admissible minimum weight of 10% of the maximum
Please contact us for more information.