Eller PHGTL Combined Manual Chain Hoist With Geared Trolley
Price on Request
ELLER PHGTL combined manual hand chain hoist and low headroom gear travel trolley with overload protection.
- Housing made of plated steel with orange powder coating, other major parts made from cast steel.
- The large sized safety brake works instantly when operation is stopped holding the load safely in any position.
- Safety brake with two pawls.
- Load chain sprocket made of alloy steel with precision machining and heat treatment.
- High quality spur gears.
- Sprocket wheel shaft runs on ball bearings.
- Swivelling drop-forged top and bottom hooks are specially designed for slow bending to warn excessive overload.
- The hooks have forged double spring safety latches.
- Open frame design for self-cleaning, quick load sheave inspection and easy hoist maintenance.
- Parts such as bolts, nuts, discs and chain guide are galvanized.
- Front and back cover can be mounted and dismounted with the same wrench size.
- Robust chain connection of end part.
- Overload protection as standard.
- European Grade 80 load chain according to EN-818-7.
- Integrated mechanical trolley GTL.
- Headroom: 3t - 472mm, 5t - 595mm, 10t - 800mm.