LINX-LIFT PZ Series Lever Hoist
Price on Request
PZ Series Lever Hoist
Available from 750kg up to 9t lifting capacities.
- Manufacturerd in accordance with EN13157.
- Featuring a high strength steel frame and gear case.
- Enclosed ball bearing on load sheaves and gear case.
- Self lubricating SF1 bearing between brake seat and ratchet disc.
- Twin independent brake pawls for added load security.
- Wide throat drop forged top and bottom hooks are designed to open slowly to warn of overload.
- Single handed free wheeling device.
- Hooks fitted with high quality cast safety latches.
- Bottom hooks fitted with thrust bearings.
- Sintered friction disc on ratchet ensures extended service life.
- No pre-load required prior to operation.
- Short handle allows operation in confined spaces.
- Zinc plated chassis for added corrosion protection and durability.
- Fitted with galvanized Grade 80 load chain to EN 818-7.
- Available pre-chained in 1.5m and 3m HOL. All other HOL available on request.
|Download User Manual