LINX-LIFT TX Series Manual Hand Chain Hoist
Price on Request
TX Series Hand Operated Chain Hoist
Available from 500kg up to 30t* lifting capacities.
- Manufacturerd in accordance with EN13157.
- Featuring a high strength steel frame and gear case.
- Enclosed ball bearing on load sheaves and gear case.
- Splined brake seat for ease of maintenance.
- Wide throat drop forged top and bottom hooks are designed to open slowly to warn of overload.
- Hooks fitted with high quality cast safety latches.
- Bottom hooks fitted with thrust bearings.
- Sintered friction disc on ratchet ensures extended service life.
- Ratchet type brake with independent twin pawls for reliability and greater safety.
- Zinc plated chassis for added corrosion protection and durability.
- Fitted with galvanized Grade 80 load chain to EN 818-7.
- Version with overload protection available.
* Hoists up to 10t capacity are held on stock. Higher capacities on application.
|Download User Manual