Pewag Winner Grade 10 Fork Hook (GHW) EN1677-1
Pewag Winner G10 Fork Hook to EN 1677-1 With Mechanical Values For Grade 10.
- For the lifting of sheet metal stacks
- To be used in pairs with an angle of inclination between 30° and 45°
- Manufactured from special alloy steel
- Proof load tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Fatigue tested to 1.5 x WLL for 20,000 cycles
- 100% Magnaflux crack detected
- Powder coated
Operating temperature range from -40°C to 380°C (up to 200°C without reduction in WLL).
Fully compliant for use in chain slings certified to EN818-4. Only components manufactured to EN1677 meet with the requirements of this standard.
|Code||Load capacity [tonnes]||s [mm]||b [mm]||g [mm]||d [mm]||e [mm]||BW-Glied||Weight [kg/pc.]|