Pewag Winner Inox G6+ Stainless Steel Chain Sling System
As one of the world's leading chain manufacturers, Pewag has further enhanced its position in the premium stainless steel chains segment for the lifting of loads. Pewag is the first manufacturer to offer a full Grade 6+ programme on which the mechanical values are based on a breaking tension of 630 N/mm. The complete product portfolio offers lifting capacities from 200 kg up to 12,000 kg on individual chain strands.
- Increase in capacity of approx. 25% with the same nominal diameter as G5 giving more lifting capacity with similar weight.
- Eye hooks: higher lifting capacity than G5 with larger hook mouth and narrower passage on the hook body for better fit in eyelets of lifting points etc.
- Master links with wide openings compared to other classifications giving more flexibility when used in conjunction with large crane hooks.
- Even for small chain dimensions from 200 kg, Winner Inox G6 Plus offers master links that, due to their width, enable the best possible fitment on crane hooks.
- General lifting capacity increase with the range expansion to 12 tonnes. Pump chains can now be supplied from 200 kg - 12,000 kg!
Stress at working load limit: 160 N/mm2 Breaking stress: 630 N/mm2 Breaking elongation: min. 20%
Material: 1.4571 (AISI 316 Ti), 1.4404 (AISI 316 L) and 1.4462 (AISI 318 LN)
Surface finish: Chain: bright polished. Components: pickled and blasted.